Window Cleaning/SoftWash Technician
About the job:
- Professional window cleaning with a focus on high-end residential homes. No high rises!
- Searching for window cleaners and SoftWash Technicians (like pressure washing).
- Must be neat in appearance and follow uniform policy (no face tattoos please)
- Drug and background screening will be done during the pre-employment period AND randomly throughout the year. Individuals with any type of felony or misdemeanors involving theft or violence should not apply.
- Rate of pay $16.00/hour (hourly is negotiable with experience)
- Additional perks: commission for Crew Leaders & SoftWash Technicians; tips; paid time off after a year + paid holidays; IRA; health insurance; Aflac, and we provide financial incentives for crew members with positive online reviews!
- Start time: 7:20 a.m. (depart at 7:30 a.m. promptly)
- End time: varies (4p-6p)
- Monday-Friday, occasional Saturdays may be requested
- Part-time is available (must commit to full days, able to request specific day(s) of the week off. Example: you go to school on Tuesdays & Thursdays; therefore, you are available Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Non-Crew-Leaders are secured for 20 hours per week; Crew Leaders 25 hours per week.
- You will be working outside; it is HOT in Florida, and you may get rained on occasionally.
- First few weeks are TOUGH! Learning the window cleaning technique in the heat is tedious! Have patience!
- We are searching for individuals who are team players, reliable, fast, and safe while on the job!
** No previous window cleaning, SoftWash, or Pressure Washing experience is required to start.
We do ALL the training! Climbing ladders is required, must be physically fit to climb, and carry ladders, lift 50lbs without assistance, stoop, bend and be on your feet for multiple hours at a time. Company vehicles and transportation to each job site; must have dependable transportation to Largo office
- Dependable, positive attitude, team player!
- Ability to work in a field-based team.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Tools and equipment are provided by the company. Be able to follow safety protocols while using ladders and daily tasks
- Starting rate of pay $16.00/hour (Crew Leads earn additional commission and a higher hourly rate!) **pay is negotiable with experience**